Saturday, June 21, 2014

Peach Frozen Yogurt

If you have been looking around Pinterest recently, I'm sure you have come across this recipe for Peach Frozen Yogurt. It seemed easy enough and you could keep the ingredients handy so you can make it at any time.

16 oz bag frozen peaches
3 T agave
1 container plain yogurt (I had greek yogurt)
1 T lemon juice


Place all ingredients into food processor. Mix until well combined and smooth.


This took longer than the advertised 5 minutes and there were a few times that I thought it would not come together, but it did. I had the one bowl then put the rest in the freezer. Once frozen solid, it wasn't as good as when it was fresh, so I would recommend that it's eaten the same day that it is made. I've seen the recipes that use frozen bananas as a substitute ice cream base, but I'm not a big fan of bananas, so this recipe appealed to me. It was very peachy and a nice sweet treat. I'll be keeping the ingredients on hand for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment