Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Magic Bullet...magic

I love my Magic Bullet! I make smoothies every morning with it but kinda have an issue with the size of the mug, well until now. My poor bullet blender bases were leaking! Oh no! So I took a look on Amazon to find replacement parts, which I found but I also found this!! These mugs are much bigger than the standard mug, as you can see:


This is this morning's smoothie: spinach, 1/2 banana, watermelon, 2 T protein powder (I use Designer Whey), 1 T chia seeds, 1 t macha powder, 1 c almond milk, 10 drops liquid stevia. In the smaller cup I have to use 2 installments to make my smoothie. With the larger cup, I can put it all in the cup and there's room for everything to blend smoothly. I can even use the full scoop of protein powder, I am one happy girl!!

2 comments:

  1. Holy healty! That looks awesome! I have never used a Magic Bullet but I've heard that they are pretty sweet. Now I may just have to go grab one so I can try stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty reasonable - I got mine at Target ($40 or so?). I think usually they go on sale this time of year due to the wedding season. You could put it on your registry! (Or I'll just get you one for the wedding...)

      Delete